Residents in Summerville, North Charleston, or Ladson, SC, Are Encouraged to Try Massage Therapy from a Chiropractor
If you are seeking premium massage therapy services, we're here to help. Whereas many people tend to turn to traditional medicine for pain relief, they do not experience it too long. On the other hand, massage therapy is a great method of solving an array of issues and relieving pain. If you are a resident of Ladson, Summerville, or North Charleston, SC, we encourage you to visit Coosaw Chiropractic for massage therapy.
What is Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy is a natural treatment method that alleviates musculoskeletal problems using precise pressure and movement from a licensed therapist or trained chiropractor. It can be used as a stand-alone treatment or as a part of an integrative plan.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Including massage therapy in your life has its many perks. Some of which includes:
- Improvement of blood circulation
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system
- A reduction of stress hormones
- A reduction of muscle tension
- Increased joint mobility and flexibility
- Enhanced recovery time of soft tissue injuries
- Improvement of skin tone
- Heightened mental alertness
- A reduction of anxiety and depression
In addition to the benefits provided, a chiropractor can use massage therapy to help treat the following conditions:
- Insomnia: If you have trouble getting to sleep at night, massage therapy can help you become more relaxed to get more restful sleep.
- Anxiety: Anxiety can lead to overwhelming tension in the body. Massage therapy can help reduce this problem.
- Stress: If you suffer from stress, massage can reduce this tension and help you feel more relaxed overall.
- Lower Back Pain: Lower back pain can be easily relieved with the help of massage therapy.
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS): If you suffer from DOMS, massage therapy can work wonders to help relieve your symptoms.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: If you have a soft tissue injury, this type of therapy can help speed up the healing process.
Contact Dr. Michael Tresnicky Today!
There are plenty of reasons to seek massage therapy. No matter if you are suffering from a condition or are just looking to relax, Dr. Michael Tresnicky and his team at Coosaw Chiropractic would be happy to help. If you are in or near Ladson, Summerville, or North Charleston, SC, contact us today at 843-767-0080 to schedule an appointment.